Here are the Top Ten Apps for Download to you iPhone, iPad, any apple device….
There are plenty of iPhone apps in the market but there are some that beat out the rest to be the most outstanding and most downloaded apps for the iPhone and iPad. The top ten apps most requested include:
• Read it Later is for those news junkies who want to always have the latest broadcast on their fingertips. This app allow an individual to save an article that they find interesting and basically comment on them or even write articles regarding the news they have read. The app bookmarks the link that the individual sets to read later. It also bookmarks news that is similar to any that have been saved in the past. The app is usually free but there is a $2.99 to support the developers who keep updating it.
• Air mouse changes the iPhone screen into a mouse pad similar to the hardware that accompanies a desktop computer. It gives one the opportunity to work with their computer remotely. This app can come in handy for those individuals who connect computers to large television monitors.
• Things is an app for those individuals who want to get things done on the iPhone. It allows one to organize themselves through its easy to use calendar, checklists that are color coded for managing duties. This app is worth every penny on its high priced amount of $9.99.
• Hipstamatic was named the best iPhone apt of 2010 and for good reason as it takes pictures and creates vintage style photos out of them. There are numerous options when trying to create the perfect old picture. The pictures look awesome and are look like they were taken using a real camera.
• iTeleport is expensive and worth the price considering it connects the iPhone to a computer. One can open files, read emails, copy a file from the computer to the iPhone and even working on the computer remotely.
• AppBox contains a list of smaller very useful apps that may come in handy. It has a calculator, Google Reader app, and a wallet app that enables one to track their spending. It has numerous apps and is only priced at a dollar which makes it all worth it to download.
• iMovie gives the one power to create films and videos right at the palm of their hands. It adds clips to the reel very easily as the touch screen can be manipulated. Music may also be added to transitions and slides. It is possible to make out of this world movies like a director right at home.
• NewsRack allows users to read news while on transit. The RSS feeder can sync with other applications such as Google Reader to display all news that are relevant to the settings by the individual.
• TuneIn Radio Pro gives one the opportunity to listen to radio all over the country and around the world. This of course requires a strong internet connection for one to be able to listen to different stations. The app allows one to tune in to more than forty thousand channels that can be filtered via genre, geographical region or reviews.
• Lifelike Craig HD presents Craigslist.com in a format like the one on a newspaper. It is made to fit to the screen of the iPhone and enables one to buy items or to apply for jobs.
• Save My Place is similar to a GPS as it tags a location that one has been to before and refers to it in the future. It also allows one to send the location to others who may need to go to the area but have no idea how to get there.